Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Kiss

Kiss me for I've been waiting for you so long
in the darkest room we can go
or above the soft meadows
or under the white waves of sun
or hidden from everyone's eyes.
So don't wait please - kiss me,
touch your pink lips on my cheek.
Oh! in the twilight I see the pleasure.
Let me touch your yellow skin
and taste the orange in it.
If I'm crazy, forgive me.
my passions are insatiable lust
Please don't deny me for I can't bear that.
We are too far apart, but I can't forget you
for you are my fire of sun.

by Umesh Ghoshdastider


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

3 Comments:

Anonymous Piuli said...

GREAT DUDE!!!!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Milena said...

kiss me kiss me.............

7:01 AM  
Blogger Milena said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home