Monday, December 18, 2006

Bound

Children rubbing childish parts
to their own in pre-development
Playing the roles of sex-crazed
adolescents looking for the right answers
Can it be said, dirty from birth?
I was the initiator under the table
Two girls and a boy with hidden agendas
I showed mine for a peak at both worlds
A conqueror, bound for the next kill
Ridin’ a carnal wave for all it’s worth
How could you be expected to fill these shoes?
I was onto sex ed while you
watched Transformers on your living room floor
mechanical warfare for a broken hymen
You’d dare come to me
with dreams so pearly white
while I dreamt pre-K of being
Internationally fabulous and fucking
Jet set with a wandering mind
stepping out from your restricted libido
taking on the world means loosening up
inch for inch, I’ll spread to take it all

by Kate Green


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home