Saturday, December 02, 2006

drowning

her eyes are clouded from the truth
and knowledge is beyond her reach.
she trusts him with all her heart,
but he's testing the waters
and pushing the limits with me.
when he's not feeling her,
he's feeling me.
his hands and lips are all over my body,
and i can't help but shiver
from his touch
and soft whispers in my ear.
it's obvious we both know
what we both don't want to say,
and though his cheating is contrived,
we speak of no excuses here.
not venerable in any way,
but his educated movements
and gorgeous lips
have my body leaning into his.
he makes me feel alive
and touching his skin makes me smile,
even with her in the back of his mind.

by Vivian Hua


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home