Monday, February 12, 2007

Peach

She opened up a whole new world to me,
She covered her Peach with cream & hand fed it to me,
Soo sweet juicy & deliciously ripe
As soon as the juicy drops from her peach exploded through my lips & over my tongue begging me to swallow her,
After my first taste I pleaded with her to let me swallow her peach whole,
She instructed me to go slow while running her hands through my braids in an attempt to over throw my passionate impact and secretly regain control of her climax,
I'm under the influence of her soft peach as I suck on her seed,
winding my tongue circularly searching & slurrping up the rest of her cream,
She insisted I nibble subtly on her peach with my teeth,
She opened up a whole new world to me.

by MoSkIe


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOT!

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home