Friday, February 09, 2007

Watch the Death Go By

Most of my life
lays ahead
I am still a child
yet it is death I dread
I find small comfort
In those that walk by
For I am young
in little time they shall die
a man crosses my way
he smiles at me
I smile back
he looks around forty three
less time for him
and much more for me
Then a mother
a stroller leads her path
Inside a damned baby
it's me it will outlast
Now fate I must accept
Mortality fees are due
This sick world
lets only time come true
I sigh and wither
As the metal starts to rust
There is no beating fate
We are all dust

by Christophe Mannino


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... now that is dark!

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home