Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Poor Little Twat

Every morning, I inspect my poor little twat
I wonder with horror of what I caught
holding a mirror between my spread legs
may the blisters disappear my pussy begs

You screwed me, bruised me, making me squeal
you laughed out loud like it was no big deal
you pushed up my legs forcing my nose to one knee
Calmly you said I have an STD

I actually enjoyed the hard rough ride
because you were so good I'll take it in stride
It isn't easy being a whore
no matter what cums up I always want more

Every evening, I inspect my poor little twat
excepting I have herpes and hey! so what
Do I tell this guy what's up in my slot
with a dick that big? Absolutely not!

by D. Newman


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home