Monday, June 07, 2010

Burning Bridges

Deep dark circles
Yours is the stigma of my eye
He watched for too long
Perhaps you should leave
The tinted glass
And yellow bleached stains
Leave and never come back
But always take me with you
Take me were I can see you
Take me to a place I wish I could feel you
The windows of a bus
You could take me to all the stops
And it still would not be enough
Take us to a lift were we could rise
We want to go there
Why wont you go?
We asked you a question
Why don’t you answer?
You don’t see me anymore
When will we next meet?
The seat of a truck
The wave of an ocean
Take the long walk
But I will be here
Yours truly.

by Robert Atherton


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home