Friday, November 05, 2010

Sin against my soul

I want so much to have reality.
I don’t know what is real and what is not anymore.
I don’t know if what I am feeling now is real or just warmth.
I come to you.
I need refuge.
I let go of who I was and what I wanted because fear clutched my soul.
I was alone, cursed to be so.
Truth betrayed me.
Yet… I needed truth again in some sick sadistic way.
Hurt.
Masochism.
I stay in the warmth I’ve offered myself.
But I stray, seeking to know, wanting to.
I hate knowing I’ve succumb to my devil.
I’ve become utterly pungent.
I smell of this.
I go into relapse.
You.
Wanting, needing, your guidance, you.
Don’t pity me, I was begging for it.
I want your forgiveness. My forgiveness.
I need to know.
I need to cling to the past, crying for its truth.
To have faith again.
Maybe if I feel this way again I can breed it’s wealth.
I pollute me with you.
Is this truth?
I’m insane.
But again, I cling to safety.
Threatening to run.
I vomit profusely at my own sins.
My weakness.
I hate myself.
Fuck.
Fuck me.
Please understand me, the reality is; I can’t forget this.
I don’t know whats going on.
Am I crazy?
Do you understand me?
Why I did this?
Why I had to?
I thought this is what I needed; pollution.
You healed me.
Made me see.
And then…I lacerated the scars.
To recreate the wound.
Wound of my soul.
Boils of shit.
Trash.
I cry to no one.
Only my eyes know my pain.
The next day I lie again.
Dishonest.
Not truth.
I’ve broken the mirror.
Me. I’m broken.
Broken, cracked.
Shattered cracked shit.
So I rush to the warmth to avoid my fears.
Avoid you.
My dishonesty.
Ignore my reflection.
To avoid sickness.
And my own wrath.
My own eternal hell.

by Jolene R. Nashlund


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It is so great to hear what's really inside. I will be posting some of my poetry. Thank you for showing me liberation, expression and your soul. Keep on writing it will free you.

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freedom is a state of mind.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home