Saturday, December 09, 2006

chemistry

it is just a hot honest fuck that i want.
so no one will call me in the morning.
or put their head on my lap.
and maybe it was fucking with your head
or fucking you in my bed.
cause i just want an honest fuck.
i smell like grease and pig meat
and for once i don't want to hold hands
but this is all i see around me.
(strings)
to wake to your pretty face in the morning
cracks my heart like pomegranates.
i don't like the way you pull up the sheets
after we sleep
after i've come accustomed to being alone
these last lonely months.
now the house is empty
and the equation of our chemistry
wasn't balanced anyway.

by Melanie Maxwell


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home