Tuesday, February 27, 2007

King

Single digits pronounce
the set-up for
my drastic body drop
She refuses to take
the blame for an act
she only half-heartedly
orchestrated, but she
sure did play us
When there was no one left
to take the fall
I slipped on kid gloves
to make them tight, tight
so I could bind
the blind to my will
She was a confidential
street walking art student
with a mind enviable
and a body desirable
She could twist the knot,
we’d only beg for more
Master minded the metallic taste
and slipped to force the blow
Hiding in my prop department
cross-leg style
with a bitter smoke
that climbed to feed the trees
Upside my princess
screaming, “I am one”
over and over in my head
As she glides across
the backseat unbuckled
she lost restraint
but at night she comes
to lay me down
Ritualistic domination
“Now we’ll sleep”
Now we’ll sleep

by Kate Green


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, who is this girl?

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's very vivid imagary. you're very talented. i really realy like this one

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home