Saturday, February 16, 2008

first recognition

blindly fucking other men to get to you
we masquerade this is a fucking
masquerade to feel you to taste your
poison we are poisoned
you and i and i
cant cut this tie we made.
in this nightmare there are storms
in this place we are dead.
everything is dead.
and water fills your eyes
your skin is pale and you're shaking
my body's cold headfirst i fall--
for you i fall
off the ledge.
away from you
everything turns to fire
and i bury the ashes under these words
because your demons your sins
they fight me and i cant fight back
but i try with nothing
no weapons nothing
my hands are tied
and as i lay to rest you
penetrate the stake so deep in me you
betray me so cleverly
that even children would look on and smile.

by Desiree Santos


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home