Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I’m Not Your Bitch

so please don’t
fuck me
like
a rabid
dog.
be a
sweetheart,
use some
K-Y
and rub it
around
my rim.
work one
finger
into my
asshole,
then
a second
and a third.
open me
up,
then
gently
push
the head
of your
fat cock
into me.
wait
a
moment,
then
slide
the rest
of it
into me,
then pull
it out
and
work it
back in.
repeat this
again
and
again
until it
becomes
a rhythm.
as you
fuck me
deeper
and
deeper,
lean down,
darling,
and flick
your manic
tongue
against mine.
and when
you’re good
and ready
pull out
and lay
your
blood-
thick
shit-
smeared
cock
on my
tongue
and cum
and cum
and cum
and cum
and cum
and cum
and cum
like a
rutting dog.

by Gene Mahoney


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home