Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Girls Like The Taste Of Their Own Pussy

I put my foot in my mouth
And tasted my own semen,
I put my tongue in her ass
And tasted my own dick.

Then she sucked my dick
Until it was all out of ink.
Then she fucked me so hard
Until I couldn’t think.

Then I licked her pussy
And she started going crazy
Then she grabbed my mouth
And started to kiss me.

Most girls seem to like the taste
Of their own pussy
To be quite honest
I find this very refreshing

Though once I knew a dude
Who said he ate his own cum
And I found that demented
And kind of dumb.

by Justin Blackburn


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

1 Comments:

Blogger tonyparati said...

nice the very same thoughts i have except i havnt sucked my own feet before. nice piece.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home