Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I feel like I’ve found my home in you
A warmth and love unimagined.
You are like
A finishing piece to the puzzle of my life.
You ground me,
But lift me up
To float in the clouds of happy daydreams
And complete love.

Your eyes show care and adoration -
My eyes reflect content.
To be near you is a treat;
To tangle my fingers up with yours
Is such a sweet thing!
To breathe in your breath as our lips touch
And to feel the gentle caress of your hand on my breast
Brings excitement immeasurable!

Our bodies long to touch,
To feel each other’s warmth
And to release the passions that overflow.
You’re here at my side,
Expressing so much without saying a word.
Those soft brown eyes
Gaze so lovingly in my direction -
I melt every time!

This newfound connection
Knows only adoration and love.
What will the future hold?
Maybe we don’t have to think
So hard about that now,
Let’s make it up
As we go along,
Instead

We float around,
Hand in hand
And hearts on our sleeves
Ready to offer
Each other the biggest gift
Life has to offer.
Our nets are ready
To safely catch the other.

The sun shines down on us
As we sit in the grass.
The sounds of life around
Disappear
And leave us in
A world all our own
Even if
Just for a few minutes.

We kiss
And hold each other
For those few magical moments
When only we exist in the world
And nothing else
Seems to matter to me
But being in your arms
And being at your side.

Every day
I want to remember
Each moment
As it was spent with you
I want to remember your face
Your hair
Your smile
Your voice

I don’t want to forget
How you make me feel
And how wonderful
You are.
I keep these memories close
To my heart
For all of the times
When we’re apart

I wonder
Did I choose you
Or did you choose me?
How did we arrive here?
On the same path
Side by side,
Hand in hand
…Heart in heart

by Tracy Parker


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home