Sunday, October 15, 2006

Cross-Reference to Purify

I found this story I wrote,
a memoir
and in them were my underpants
I had soiled them
and boy,
maybe it was cathartic to write this
and sure,
it had characters, and plot
it was detailed
with action, well-paced
there were adjectives used
to great effect
someone felt sorry for that little girl
me, I reached into the screen
pulled out those drawers
took a big whiff
then as though I could not help myself
I turned those panties inside out
smeared that feces
across the eggshell color walls
We inscribed a new tale
Eat Shit
it said
pretty simple,
I thought
Eat Shit

by Michele McDannold
http://www.myspace.com/oneldamnit


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home