Monday, November 06, 2006

As I sit in the humiliating puddle of bloody semen that is now my ass, I watch my grimmace on YouTube. Phone calls haunt my voice mail from friends that saw my colon leave my body with each thrust from that black baseball bat attached to J'Quon Washington behind the 7-11 dumpster. Life is a funny thing, Laugh, and the world laughs with you, get raped and filmed behind a dumpster, and it's good night Irene. Here is a little poem that I will leave with my rotting body:

Sphincter, muscle of strength, regain your previous ability,
To stretch and recover, from my black male lover,
Show me your resilient agility,
Scorned and dirty, tied to the fence,
I question my choice of trust,
I long for the days when sex made sense,
so, now, take my life, I must
Goodbye cruel world, I can't go on living,
So I leave you but will always be hopin,
that none of my friends,
will come to an end,
with an ass that looks like a dead bear,
with its back split open

by Jim


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home