Monday, December 11, 2006

Romance Explosion

Her smile lives in my blood
and her eyes have sealed my lips
This is exactly what it looks like
We must pray as one

Caressing my fingers on her flesh
I can feel her blood flow
as I kiss her neck with such power
she falls into these un-worthy arms

I can touch her so perfectly
that she can not notice as I draw her closer
I embrace her with sweet violence
to which she replies with filthy sonnets

Her mouth is filled with passion
As it leaves, it dances upon my skin
then absorbs into my lungs
lust has a name

As I flood the gates, we wash away
into dreams to which these walls cannot contain
I poured my soul into her eyes
to which she responds with unspoken desire

by Dick Murphy


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home