Saturday, January 06, 2007

Compliance

The guy at the Turkey Hill
took
my
candy bar
and
said
"You look happier then you did on Valentines Day,"

I smiled

His
one
eye
examined
the
prices
and
register
keys

His
other eye
stared
at
my breasts,

I smiled.

My math tutor
lit his cigarette
and said
"I have an extra ticket
you see and
my sister
can't
come
and
I have an extra ticket
and
if you
would
like to come
I have an extra ticket,"

I smiled.

My lover
slit his wrists
and said
"I am wrong
and
I fucked up
and
I
told you
I
couldn't talk
and
wasn't ready
to talk
about relationships
Oops
friendships and
you
called me

Alright?”

I smiled.

And
the blind boy's eye
penetrated
my blouse

And
my math tutor
masturbated to my smell

And
my new found friend
fucked me,

And I smiled.

by Antoinette


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your awesome....we want more

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home