Saturday, December 30, 2006

Twinkle Twinkle

I broke the window in the morning
To elevate the view
You always said I was predictable
The way I parted my hair, gave you compliments
Went down on you first, swore only in your absence
Shards of glass spread like diamonds on my bed
I laid you down with care
I had always been gentle
We rolled around kissing soft flesh
Nibbling on ears and fingers and toes
Blood streaming across our backs
Deep streaks of passion proof
That was when you fleetingly knew
Real love was all about blood

And in the stillness of the night
When your body glimmered like the universe
I wrapped you in a wet towel
Clouded over your blood-splattered beauty
Knowing you finally got it
That suffering is only a second step

by Aaron J. Landry


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home