Sunday, December 24, 2006

Time Line

Trapped in boxes, strapped down in beds; I’m still expected to smile.
They don’t understand the destruction of this small child temple.
Filled I am
Filled with emotion
You still don’t understand.
Beckoned into corners, only to be crushed
Put in flames, and expected not to be burned
They don’t understand the decay in my mouth, belly, my legs, my soul, it’s near.
To an end I will be, no more will it ever be me.
They still don’t understand the destruction of this small child’s temple.
I lay my heart out on the line
You ignore my presentation for what is to come
And still so….they don’t understand the destruction of this small child’s temple.

by Tracy Cousins


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home