Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Satisfy

Last night while asleep
I dreamt of sonic youth boy
Someone who, long ago,
spurned my lust
in the guise of indecision.
And he said to me,
“Honey, come with me.
I want to turn you on.”
We took a drive inside
his low-seat, 5 speed.
I looked at him and said,
“Sugar, I can ride you
better than this.”
I put my foot on the clutch
and my hand on his lush.
We drove around town
riding every bump.
It felt so real,
he felt so hard.
And he came and said to me,
“Baby, I wish you’d lose five inches.”
And I didn’t and said to him,
“Son, I wish you’d grow three more.”
His balls shrank
while my breasts grew.
And I said to myself,
“Love, no one can turn me on like you.”

by Kate Green


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home