Saturday, August 18, 2007

sunday election

I'm stuck in a Mao mind,
demands reverbing on us inmates
ornitology our only enlightment
and I was the purpose of a clothesline
dangling rags from my ears
brand-name shoes

praises in dandelion cracked skull streets
dust suit bikes engages in grave hunts
I leave the low-tempo tunes haunting from staircases
flat beer can never end gaslight dawns

obvious selections can only let one down
vomit abrupt failed yearnings
like a sunday election
possession of purity rage
diguised fever
envy proportion
dominating the income of oil power

on the balcony listening to euphoric kids
burned eyebrow screams
who stays anarchist by 24?
my head is way under my shoulder

by Jesper Sydhagen


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home