Sunday, January 10, 2010

Escape the grief
freezes heavy
A inside burnt and charred
ugly demon scream and tear
rip apart everwhere
a new division takes its wings
couldn't take the weeping please...
psychotic echo
screams undesired
surely the prize was I?
confused lamb standing still
a raging slaughter, qwaking chill
heart holding red
the slaves of hours
A prey for the taking
squash those that riped the mind
struggled and then they bind
evil lurks around the voice
it never hides
please don't weep for me...
I desire the black disease
Cover my hands bitter
A fate punched with might
Stop the voices from their dispute
a lucid dream I can't refute
could hate myself with all my demons
dwelled to creep within the veins
cut the blood to see it gore
zero weeps I hear no more
make this leave the kill
A maddness still remain
make this leave the gore
The pain without a score
stop the demons with a scream
spotted gouges scratching frail
pale lamb beside the tree
shivered hell beside a scream
they all wish the lamb would run
I say let it stay it's far to dumb
shivers and hell and to screams dismay
the lamb that ran away.

by MTracy


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home