Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I’m A Legend. A Fucking God.

I’m an asshole,
but, honey,
I swear I do it best.
So don’t feel dirty
as it ain’t worth nothing
when you’re naked in the rain.

But hey, honey, as I said,
I’m a filthy fucking liar
and proud.
Do you honestly believe me?
What if I promise?

Truth be told
I’m just in it for the sex.
That sweet release.

Don’t you dare try to kiss me,
I don’t want for your touch.
You’re my waste of space
and I’m gonna make sure everybody knows it.

Hey baby, fuck it, I’m no good.
Well, that’s not completely fair,
I’m a fine advertisement for contraception.
It’s a joke Sweetie,
come on…
laugh like me,
clap with me,
cry for me.
Just don’t fuck with me
unless you wanna see my bad side?

Trust me, it does get worse.
(what do you mean you don’t trust me?
When have I ever let you down?)
I’ll have you on your knees
begging God for mercy
by the time tonight’s over.

Yes I know I’m sick,
oh yeah, I am a twisted fuck.
You ain’t even listening anyways.

Don’t answer that door.
STEP AWAY!
They can’t touch me
as there ain’t no proof.

You call that a beating?
You wouldn’t know police brutality if it hit you in the face.
Yeah, throw away the key
and see if I care.

I’m a Legend I tell you…
A FUCKING GOD!!!

by Aaron Kent


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home