Monday, March 05, 2007

George W. Bush Ate My Pussy Then Paid Me $10,000

woke up turned on

from this george w. bush dream

his office was over a crappy childcare facility

i walked up the stairs intending to leave a note

in a basket then walk out the door

before he could kill me

the note was about my brother's schizophrenia

and the war in iraq, mostly

but when i entered the office

george w. bush was very gregarious

and glad to see me

he skimmed the note then tossed it aside

i don't remember our brief conversation

what i do remember is george w. bush

eating my pussy

i didn't cum

but i liked him and wanted to see him again

i understood that these things take time

when it was over and i was sticky and dressed

i said,"i hate to bring it up...but could you pay me?"

he gave me a ten thousand dollar bill and said,"i hope ten thousand dollars is enough. try to be white."

i was apologetic and ashamed saying,"i know, i know...i grew up in midland, upper middle class...attended kelview heights baptist church and we were members of the country club"

i was not offended by his racist remark

i was offended by his response when i asked if i

could see him again

he was nonchalant and noncommittal

said he would let me know in a couple of months

he would call for me if he didn't find a soul mate

with big titties

i thought that was rude

he seemed to enjoy sucking on my big nipples

and caressing my little titties

then again he was the president

and who was i to argue

i wondered about laura

as i walked down the rickety stairs

envisioned her naked in bed

still as an ancient white statue

as george licked her clit

then i approached one of the childcare employees

about applying for a job

that way i could make money

and stalk my new boyfriend

at the same time

by ~Misti Rainwater-Lites


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the votes are in, and they haven't been tampered with, this poem kicks ass.

3:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the same. Absolutely phenomenal!

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home