Sunday, May 27, 2007

Enough

Combed through alcohol,
The edge is now sanitized.
Ahhhh, yes, now it’s clean.
It fits perfectly in my pocket.

*walks*

Now, where would she be?
Oh yes, she’s here, perfect.
I politely ask for her time.

*closes and locks door*

No help or anyone is nearby.
She turns her back to retrieve
what she thinks I came for.

*grins*

I have her where I want her.
Rage fills my mind and soul.
I can no longer control myself.
The edge comes out as I grab her,
She’s up against the wall screaming.
I love how the blade kisses her.
Her cries mean nothing to me.

*laughs*

You should have thought about
your actions before now bitch!
I caress her throat with the edge,
Slicing and slitting it with pride.
For all the hell you’ve caused me
Payback is a mutha, isn’t it bitch?

*sighs*

Nobody’s here to hear your pleas.
A chase ensues, I overtake her
I pin her to the floor and stab,
Oh yes, I hid another knife.
She cries out in anguish.
I attack her with no mercy.

*yells*

You treated me like shit
and thought nothing of my safety
I was destroyed in the time
It took God to create the world.
That’s all it took.

*stops*

And now, you must repay me
For all the anguish and torture
I endured because of your hate.

*picks up and stares at hands*

I’m covered in your blood.
Sweet serendipity.

*aims for jugular vein*

I have no problem doing this.
My blade dents her vein.
I leave her in her own pool
Of years of devilish blood.
I walk out, accepting my fate.
Luckily for me no one sees me.
The nearby water calls to me.
I accept its inquiry.

by Anonymous


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home