Saturday, June 16, 2007

My middle school buddy

He was my buddy all though
The elementary and middle school
I always thought that
He was a little bit crazy
He lived with his mom and his whole place looked like mess
Two fat grandmas
No father and
His grandmas
Often fought
Right in the kitchen
I’d witnessed it a few times and
I ended up was thinking
‘How the Hell he could stand it?’
His mother was a Doctor and
There was a huge collection
Of medical books at their place
Anatomical albums, stuff like that
Showing parts of human bodies
Open bellies, brains, dicks and pussies
I hated when
He tried to
Show me something from those atlases
Sometimes I spent an afternoon
At his place and he
Kept pushing those books
Under my nose
‘Hey look, look at this! It’s a pussy, a real woman’s pussy.’
Or
‘Look, here’s a dick. Here’s what’s inside of it, huh?’
I hardly found it amazing, in fact
Those illustrations made me sick
But
He insisted I should have a good look
The weirdest thing was that
He claimed that
Those pictures turned him on
Once I was hanging around his place
And
He started to talk about sex as usual then asked
‘How come I’ve never seen your dick, man?
I mean, we know each other
For such a long time and yet
I’ve never seen it.’
‘That’s ‘cause I never showed it to you,’ I said
‘Hey why don’t you show it to me now?’ He said
‘Why don’t you show me yours?’
‘Huh! You know, people pay huge money
To see other people’s sexual organs.’
‘Oh yeah?’
I rummaged in my pocket and handed him
All loose change I had
‘Show me your dick and this is yours,’ – I said.
‘OK’
He lowered his pants but
Just for a moment
Perhaps he was aroused or maybe not
I didn’t have a chance to see it clearly
Not that I was that much interested
He put his pants back on quickly then
We talked about other things finally
I rose to leave when
I noticed that
He forgot to pocket that change
It was still lying where I left it
I collected it
While he wasn’t looking
Put it back into my pocket and left.
‘What the Hell, he’s a cheat,’ I thought
I felt like laughing
Some years later I learned that
This middle school buddy of mine
Became a Doctor himself
A real professional but
The funny thing was that
I’ve never ceased
To think of him as
Some kind of
Weird guy
Perhaps this is why
I distrust all medics ever since.

by Alexander Mikhaylov


reddit Digg Mixx Fark Google Bookmark Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon del.icio.us Technorati

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I understand, but I lack certainty.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home